CT Conf 16 is the official mobile app for the Second Biennial International Childhood Trauma Conference
to be held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from 6 - 10 June 2016.
This mobile app allows delegates to:
• View the Conference program
• Explore sessions, masterclasses and presentation abstracts
• Access to speaker information at your fingertips
• View venue maps
• Post updates to fellow delegates
• Interact with a real-time feed of all event activities
• Connect with like-minded delegates
• Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
• Conference Program - view the full Conference program and related information (abstract or session description, session time, room number, speaker biography, etc.)
• Update - a quick way to share photos and comments
• Activity Feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what fellow delegates are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending topics
• Users - see who’s at the event, and connect with them on the app
Childhood Trauma Conference 16 is a free software application from the PIMS & Calendars subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-02. The program can be installed on Android.
Childhood Trauma Conference 16 (version 22.214.171.124) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.